Romney Ridge Farm Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Romney Ridge Farm Yarn
Gifted by Romney Ridge Farm
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge supporter of locally grown and processed goods. From food to home décor, if it’s handmade and made locally, I’m sold. So when I heard about Romney Ridge Farm Yarn Company, I couldn’t wait to learn more about what they do.
Romney Ridge Farm Yarn Co. produces hand-dyed yarns from “happy sheep”. The yarn is 100% grown and produced in Maine, and I must say that the quality is outstanding. I was lucky enough to review the Dark Green yarn and I even got a pattern to go with it! Now I can make a toasty poncho for the wintertime made with yarn that’s grown and processed right here in America.
If you enjoy supporting local business and agriculture, I highly suggest visiting Romney Ridge Farm’s Website and purchasing some of their wonderful yarn or felting kits. Each skein of their yarn is 4 oz/250 yards and colored beautifully. This year support local business and invest in yarn that gives back to your friends and neighbors.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer Review
- Premier Gradient Yarn Box Review
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
- Plaid Mod Podge Review
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Collection
- Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books Review
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
- Raffia Yarn
- Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit Review
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Taco Lover Gift Idea
- Hot Dog Lover Gift Basket Idea
- Homemade Carpet Cleaner
- Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Easy Kids' Knit Poncho
- Red Crochet Afghan
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- Heidi Gustad
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns + Knit Slippers for Christmas
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide