We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Rit Dye
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Tie dye is all grown up! Great for kids and adults alike, the art of tie dye is a fun and clever way to transform a plain shirt, tote bag, dress, towel, skirt, or other wearable into something super colorful and fun...and with the wide assortment of colors from Rit Dye, you'll be able to take a simple white tee and turn it into something truly amazing.
I LOVE all the colors available in the Rit Dye line. From the summery Lemon Yellow, Tangerine, Aquamarine, Sunshine Orange, and Violet to the warmer Dark Green, Cocoa Brown, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Teal, Scarlet, and Purple, there's literally nothing you can't create with the wide assortment of Rit Dye colors.
And you're not just limited to clothing. You can pretty much dye anything and everything with Rit Dye colors. From golf balls to bracelets, wood to felt, you can literally give everything a personal touch with Rit Dye. Even if you're stumped on what to make, you can visit the Rit Dye web site and search their project tutorials. They even break it down by color, so if you find yourself with Dark Green Rit Dye, you can see all their projects using that color!
Wanna see Rit Dye in action? Check out these videos on dyeing a lamp shade and creating a lovely ombre look to your bathroom towels, as well as creating bright and vibrant jeans:
So you can see how easy and fun it is to dye clothes, accessories, home accents, and so much more!
Projects Using Rit Dye:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge
- Evolution Advanced Die-Cutting/Embossing Machine
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- Practical Origami
- Twirly Batik Skirt Pattern
- No Bake Chocolate Cake Pops Kit
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
- Lutradur Mixed Media Sheets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- Candy Corn Crochet Door Basket
- Giant Crochet Cable Pillow
- Crochet Spiderwebs Table Runner
- Crochet Candy Corn Earrings
- Crochet Business Card Holders
- Crochet Halloween Wreath
- How to Make Glitter Jar and Tealight Candles
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home