Ribbon Roll Control
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Ribbon Roll Control
Gifted by Ribbon Roll Control
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Do you have rolls out of control? Looking for an easy way to store your rolls of ribbon? Ribbon Roll Control is a great solution! Available in a variety of sizes, Ribbon Roll Control is a lightweight hanging ribbon rack that makes storing your ribbon rolls easy and efficient.
When I first heard about Ribbon Roll Control, I couldn't wait to try it out for myself. I have been looking for a way to store my ribbon for years, and this device is the answer I've been looking for.
These ribbon holders are a snap to assemble. You can make one shelf or stack up to 3 shelves for tons of ribbon storage. They are made from clear acrylic so you can easily view your ribbon from all angles and the shelves hold virtually all diameters of crafting ribbon. I also love that these ribbon shelves can easily hang on my wall with 2 simple screws. No annoying dowel rods or unneccessary large holes in the wall...this device is sturdy, solid, and the best way I've found to store my ribbon!
Another great feature of this storage unit is that there's a ruler on the bottom of the shelf, so you can easily measure the amount of ribbon you need and make a cut without having to even take the ribbon out of the container.
If you want to learn more about Ribbon Roll Control, check out founder Trish's video on how Ribbon Roll Control can help you organize your ribbons:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Spiced Apple Cider Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Green Tea Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home