PLUS America Decoration Rollers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The PLUS Decorations Rollers make adding a personalized accent to any item quick and easy. You can use them to decorate gift cards, tags, wrapping paper, scrapbook pages, party & home décor items and so much more.
The PLUS Decoration Rollers are self-inking; therefore, you can roll out a continuous long pattern without having to lift up the roller to re-ink the stamp. This is in stark contrast to the procedure you would have to follow to create a similar pattern using a single rubber stamp and inkpad. Since you no longer have to stop each time you stamp an image to re-ink the surface nor to line up each stamped image, this tool is a real time saver. The patterns are continuous so you get to decide when you want to end the image on your project.
According to the manufacturer, the ink on the Decoration rollers is acid-free and safe to use in your scrapbooking projects. The rollers are easy to use. You just click the unit and roll. Using even firm pressure to slowly roll the product over the area you wish to decorate.
The mini rollers are a great size for accenting tags, cards, and other small projects. The pattern width on the mini Deco Roller is approximately 1/2 inch (1.25 centimeters). Additionally, the mini rollers are great for curved surfaces. I used the mini roller to stamp a paper cup and the results were excellent. The mini roller comes with a convenient cover to protect the image when not in use.
The regular size rollers require a bit more care in use. You have to hold the roller straight and then roll slowly with an even firm hand. Roll carefully over the desired surface and allow the image to dry. This will give you an image that is crisp and clear. The image size on the regular sized rollers is almost 1” (around 2 centimeters). According to the manufacturer, you can get approximately 160 feet (or 54 yards) of images out of one roller
The manufacturer sells additional cartridges separately, so you can add to your collection without having to buy another unit. Each cartridge is color coded so you can easily see what color ink they are. So you can collect several rollers in assorted patterns and use them with the same cartridge.
I tested the rollers on cardstock, assorted papers (which included a handmade paper) and vellum. Since the ink dries so quickly, the results were consistently good. The manufacturer does recommend that you test the ink on a scrap piece of paper before using it on your project, so that you can decided if you like how ink works on that particular paper type.
I also tested the Decoration Roller on glossy paper, parchment paper and vellum. The ink dries very quickly. It did not dry on the glossy paper.
The manufacturers warn that these rollers are not created to use on those two papers because the ink with either not set or take a long time to dry. I found my results to be consistent with the manufacturers prediction.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Memory Mixer Scrapbooking Software
- Fiskars Fuse
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- Lumi Photo Printing Kit
- Clover Flower Frill Templates
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- Candy Corn Crochet Door Basket
- Giant Crochet Cable Pillow
- Crochet Spiderwebs Table Runner
- Crochet Candy Corn Earrings
- Crochet Business Card Holders
- Crochet Halloween Wreath
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home