Paper Smooches Stamps
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Paper Smooches Stamps
Gifted by Paper Smooches
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
When I first heard about Paper Smooches Stamps, I couldn’t to check out their product line. Sketched entirely by hand, these adorable stamps are made in the USA from the highest quality photopolymer. Artist Kim Hughes calls her line of stamps "a labor of love", and her personality definitely shines through in these whimsical and adorable collections!
I was lucky enough to review three stamp sets by Paper Smooches: Cyber Café, Freezy Fellas, and Knick Knacks. Each set of stamps comes with about 20 pieces, and can be used to create adorable cards, scrapbook pages, wrapping paper, and so much more!
Stamps are broken down by category on the Paper Smooches Web site. Kim also includes suggestions for card layouts for each stamp set, so you can start off with some helpful ideas on what to create!
Personally I absolutely love the Cyber Café collection. Combining two of my favorite things, Internet browsing and coffee, this stamp set is perfect for sending your friends and family “a latte” love!
If you love stamping and creating fun and cute cards for your friends, or you’re just looking for a reason to smile today, you just have to check out Paper Smooches stamps by Kim Hughes.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Practical Origami
- 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- Brown Sheep Cotton Fine Yarn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home