Mixed Media Collage
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Mixed Media & Collage Kit
Gifted by Faber-Castell
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
For those who aren't that familiar with mixed media, it's exactly what the name implies: a combination of art and craft mediums used together, like watercolor and ink, paper and beads, textiles and yarn. Although it may not seem like it, mixed media can be intimidating for those who aren't as familar with it...and for those of us who need a little help with mixed media crafting, there's the Mixed Media & Collage Kit from Faber-Castell.
Filled with tons of great products, including the Stamper's Big Brush Pen, Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils, Metallic Gelato, PITT Artist Pen, Collage Elements, and so much more, this Mixed Media & Collage Kit comes with enough materials to make 7 unique mixed media collages, 3 Artist Trading Cards, and 4 larger keepsake boards. There are even enough leftover materials to create dozens of other projects as well.
In this particular kit, you'll learn the basics of coloring, blending, stamping, and collage art. This helpful kit even comes with an Idea Deck, filled with 12 big double-sided cards each containing dozens of ideas and techniques for paper crafting, scrapbooking, journaling, stamping and more.
As a newbie to mixed media, I found this kit extremely easy to use. Everything was layed out and organized, and if I didn't know what a certain material was, all I had to do was look at the top of the box. On the underside of the lid, there are explinations of what's contained in your box, as well as helpful tips on how to use the products in your box. If only all crafting mediums were as easy to learn as this!
If you've been thinking about playing around with mixed media or are curious to discover what mixed media really is, you need to check out the Mixed Media & Collage Kit from Faber-Castell. Before you know it, you'll find yourself looking at everything and anything in new and exciting ways!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Testors Spray Chalk Paint
- Clover Butterfly Yo Yo Maker
- Clover Embroidery Hoop
- Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System
- Creative Options Project Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home