Marvy Uchida Color In Markers Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Marvy Uchida Color In Markers Review
Gifted by: Marvy Uchida
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Add gorgeous, saturated color to any project with Color In Markers by Marvy Uchida. These slim little markers pack a bunch of color into a small space!
Water based inks are a delight to work with. They dry fast and blend easily. Use them for adult coloring books, scrapbook pages, homemade cards, and rubber stamping. With the assistance of a palette and blender pen (Marvy Uchida makes both), you can blend the colors beautifully. When using the brush tip in particular, blending feels like painting a canvas. Blending requires a bit more patience than coloring since you have to "pick up" the ink from the palette. However, the results are well worth it! Blended color creates a more sophisticated look with any coloring project, and by mastering a few tips and tricks, you will be able to create gorgeous, artistic effects.
Another excellent quality of these markers is their slender design. The narrow cylinder is approximately the width of a pencil or pen, allowing for a steady grip and easy control over your coloring. Precision is crucial when coloring in fine detail, and the Color In Markers are designed for this endeavor.
Color In Markers come in both a fine and a brush tip. Each style has its own merits: a fine tip offers more control and can get into small areas, while the brush tip can cover larger areas quickly. The Color In Markers come in 42 colors and are sold in packs of 4 and 10. They are packaged in plastic sleeves for easy access and visibility. The small size of these markers means they don't take up much room in storage, either!
Color your adult coloring pages and other projects with precision using Color In Markers. Don't miss the opportunity to add saturated color to your next project.
Do you prefer a fine tip or brush tip on your markers?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
- Chance to win a 12-PC Set of Bistro Chalk Markers!
- Enter for your chance to win the Relaxing Yarn Medley!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat EZ Wool Yarn!
- Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Chance to Win a Darn Good Yarn Mystery Holiday Box!
- Win a Premium SketchBox filled with art supplies!
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Choo Choo Organizer Drawers
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wildlife Graphghan
- St Patrick Day Centerpiece
- Simple Spring Centerpiece
- Diy Spring Bunny Jar Display
- Whitney Poncho
- C2c Heart And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Crochet Pattern Small Bag
- Mini Jute Basket
- Diy Cardboard Play Kitchen For Kids
- Shaving Cream Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home