We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Maruti Beads Collection
Gifted by Maruti Beads
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Inspired by the colors and styles of India, this gorgeous collection of Maruti Beads would make a lovely addition to your bead collection. With a variety of bead sets to make absolutely stunning necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and more, these jeweled and colorful beads will help you create accessories that are truly out of this world!
This beautiful assortment of beads is broken down into 4 main sets: there's the Lac Beads, which look like colorful clay beads with almost an African motif; then there's the Kashmiri Beads, which are bejeweled with colorful crystals and come in wide variety of colors and sizes; then there's the Maruti Beads, which are textured and decorated with a wide assortment of colored gems, stones, and embellishments; and finally there's the Shamballa Bracelet, which is a great accessory for adding some style and color to a little black dress or a simple pants and blouse ensemble.
The great thing about these Maruti Beads is that each one is expertly crafted by hand, so no bead is just like another. And with all the colors, sizes, and styles represented in this collection, you'll be able to create beautiful wearables that simply sparkle and shine with the colors and styles of India.
I love the Maruti Bead collection. With a vareity of sparkly beads and muted embellished beads, this collection would make a beautiful bracelet or necklace that would be the perfect addition to almost any dress. I also love that no two beads in this collection are alike, so I'm bound to create something unlike anything else out there today!
If you love creating your own unique jewelry and aren't afraid to show off a little color and sparkle, then you're going to love these beads from Maruti. Mis and match the sets to create longer more intricate pieces, or use each individual set to make a smaller bracelet or ankelet that's sure to stand out. No matter what you make, the beads from Maruti are sure to make your project all the more special.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Hot Ribbon Art
- Practical Origami
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home