Martha Stewart Baby Onesies, Caps, and Bib Embroidery Sets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Martha Stewart Baby Onesies, Caps, and Bib Embroidery Set
Gifted by Martha Stewart Crafts
Reviewed by Karisa Tell
Martha's done it again! Take the guesswork out of homemade baby gifts by using one of these kits for making either an embroidered bib or an embroidered hat and matching onesie. Each kit comes with the bib or hat and onesie, stamped with the image to be embroidered, along with color coordinated thread. All you have to do is stitch and wrap, and you've got yourself a simple baby gift made with love. Designs include an adorable bird and a swirly bee design, perfect for both baby boys and girls. Stock up on a bunch of these kits so you'll always be able to whip up a quick gift for a baby at a moment's notice.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn and Yarn Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Chance to Win a Silk Sari Wrap Skirt!
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Practical Origami
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Chance to Win a DecoArt Stylin Paint Prize Pack!
- Twirly Batik Skirt Pattern
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Rain Boots Vase
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home