Lots of Buttons Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
“Lots of Buttons” Collection
Gifted by Lots of Buttons
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
When I first visited the Lots of Buttons web site, I was literally overwhelmed with the amazing selection of buttons that were available for purchase! As an aspiring sewist and lifelong button lover, I couldn’t wait to jump in and start exploring.
With more than 15,000 different buttons in stock, and more than 100 new buttons added every week, Lots of Buttons is quickly becoming the global destination for button and charms, available at unbeatable prices. I loved how easy it was to maneuver around the site, and building up my button collection was so incredibly easy.
The great thing about Lots of Buttons is that you have the option to order buttons in a wide variety of quantities. You can order a single button or a thousand buttons. Some buttons are also available in packs of 6, 12, 36, and 144.
Buttons are broken down by categories, including synthetic buttons, natural, metal, horn, wood, shell, and braided buttons. Within each category, you can sort buttons by material, color, type, size, design, and shape…so it’s super easy to find exactly what you’re looking for.
When you order your buttons, they are shipped to you in an organized pouch so you can easily see everything you ordered. I can’t wait to make a pair of earrings with that cute pair of owl charms that I found on Lots of Buttons!
For crafters, sewists, and button lovers alike, Lots of Buttons is the ultimate shop for all your button needs.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- Pure Royalty Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home