Indus Wood Blank Bangles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Indus Wood Blank Bangles
Gifted by INDUS Trading Company
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Sometimes all an outfit needs is a little accessorizing! But what if you can’t find just the bracelet to turn your Saturday night outfit from drab to fab? Well, you can make one of course!
DIY Bangles are great for the creative accessory queen. These unfinished wood bracelets (4 per package) are designed to be decorated. Paint them, decoupage them, write on them, or cover them with yarn! The possibilities are literally endless and, in no time, you can have a wardrobe staple for all your fabulous outfits!
DIY Bangles come in a variety of sizes to fit all hands and wrists. The small bracelet measures 2 ½ inches in diameter and the extra large measures 3 inches in diameter. There are also medium and large sizes that fit in between those two measurements.
These wooden bangles are also very lightweight, so they’re super comfortable to wear. They make great summer accessories and you can wear one or four at a time!
Dress up and dazzle with these DIY Bangles from INDUS Trading Company and turn your DIY skills into fabulous accessories everyone will love!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home