Indus Wood Blank Bangles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Indus Wood Blank Bangles
Gifted by INDUS Trading Company
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Sometimes all an outfit needs is a little accessorizing! But what if you can’t find just the bracelet to turn your Saturday night outfit from drab to fab? Well, you can make one of course!
DIY Bangles are great for the creative accessory queen. These unfinished wood bracelets (4 per package) are designed to be decorated. Paint them, decoupage them, write on them, or cover them with yarn! The possibilities are literally endless and, in no time, you can have a wardrobe staple for all your fabulous outfits!
DIY Bangles come in a variety of sizes to fit all hands and wrists. The small bracelet measures 2 ½ inches in diameter and the extra large measures 3 inches in diameter. There are also medium and large sizes that fit in between those two measurements.
These wooden bangles are also very lightweight, so they’re super comfortable to wear. They make great summer accessories and you can wear one or four at a time!
Dress up and dazzle with these DIY Bangles from INDUS Trading Company and turn your DIY skills into fabulous accessories everyone will love!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Premier Gradient Yarn Box Review
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
- Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer Review
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Sakura Koi Water Color Pocket Field Sketch Box Review
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Collection
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
- Plaid Mod Podge Review
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam
- Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit Review
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters
- 23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
- How to Crochet Slippers for Beginners + 17 Free Crochet Patterns
- Easy Mardi Gras Mask
- Gorgeous Map Roses
- Easy Mardi Gras Treat Cups
- Super Soft Granite Crochet Blanket
- How to Finger Knit
- Granule Stitch
- Laura Gingham Cowl Pattern