Inchies Clear Stamps Set
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Inchies Clear Stamps Set
Gifted by Inkadinkado
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
We always love learning something new and Inkadinkado introduced us to Inchies. This is a new art form that has the mixed media community buzzing with excitement and creativity. Can you create a masterpiece within a 1” x 1” square? The idea is fun and a challenge, but most of us need a little help. That’s where Inkadinkado’s Inchies clear stamp sets come to the rescue. The design just has to be embellished! You can stamp on paper, fabric, wood, clay, and anything else that strikes your fancy. We tested Girl Stuff, Flower Garden, and Butterflies & Birds. There are 23 images in each set. You use clear stamps with acrylic blocks (place stamp onto block, stamp, remove, clean, and store). Clear stamps are less bulky than traditional rubberstamps and storage is so much easier.
Love the fresh look and feel of the stamp set images. Images within a set work well together.
- Liked the variety of bold and detailed images. Excellent mix.
- Great to have coordinating word stamps in the set.
- Enjoyed the geometrical design. You could use 1 Inchie or stack 4 Inchies to create a larger square. Perfect for card making.
- The sets didn’t have any “filler” images. Each image could stand on its own making buying a set a good investment.
The Inkadinkado large Clear Block was very easy to handle. The wavy edge made it more secure and comfortable in your hand.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer Review
- Premier Gradient Yarn Box Review
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
- Plaid Mod Podge Review
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Collection
- Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books Review
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
- Raffia Yarn
- Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit Review
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Taco Lover Gift Idea
- Hot Dog Lover Gift Basket Idea
- Homemade Carpet Cleaner
- Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Easy Kids' Knit Poncho
- Red Crochet Afghan
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- Heidi Gustad
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns + Knit Slippers for Christmas
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide