Inchies Clear Stamps Set
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Inchies Clear Stamps Set
Gifted by Inkadinkado
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
We always love learning something new and Inkadinkado introduced us to Inchies. This is a new art form that has the mixed media community buzzing with excitement and creativity. Can you create a masterpiece within a 1” x 1” square? The idea is fun and a challenge, but most of us need a little help. That’s where Inkadinkado’s Inchies clear stamp sets come to the rescue. The design just has to be embellished! You can stamp on paper, fabric, wood, clay, and anything else that strikes your fancy. We tested Girl Stuff, Flower Garden, and Butterflies & Birds. There are 23 images in each set. You use clear stamps with acrylic blocks (place stamp onto block, stamp, remove, clean, and store). Clear stamps are less bulky than traditional rubberstamps and storage is so much easier.
Love the fresh look and feel of the stamp set images. Images within a set work well together.
- Liked the variety of bold and detailed images. Excellent mix.
- Great to have coordinating word stamps in the set.
- Enjoyed the geometrical design. You could use 1 Inchie or stack 4 Inchies to create a larger square. Perfect for card making.
- The sets didn’t have any “filler” images. Each image could stand on its own making buying a set a good investment.
The Inkadinkado large Clear Block was very easy to handle. The wavy edge made it more secure and comfortable in your hand.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Testors Spray Chalk Paint
- Clover Butterfly Yo Yo Maker
- Clover Embroidery Hoop
- Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System
- Creative Options Project Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home