Imagine Inks and Stamp Pads
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Imagine Inks and Stamp Pads
Gifted by Imagine Crafts
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Adding color to your paper, fabric, and wood crafts doesn't have to be limited to markers and colored pencils. There's a much easier way to get beautiful colors, lush and professional blending, and it comes in a bottle no bigger than your thumb!
The inks and stamp pads from Imagine Crafts are so easy and fun to use that it's hard to imagine my life without them now! My cards and scrapbooks have blossomed with beautiful embellishments and colors, adn I love how these strong and vibrant colors really make my projects come to life.
The StazOn Opaque stamp pad is specially designed for use on plastic, metal, glass, ceramic, polymer clay, and glossy cardstock. This ink and pad set is great for adding opaque colors to your projects, and colors can be mixed and matched for a unique effect. All you need to do is about a teaspoon of liquid ink to the pad and you're ready to go. Best of all, a teaspoon of ink should last you about 500 impressions...so a little goes a long way! Each pad also comes with a protective inner cover to prevent your pad from drying out and little labels so you can easily keep track of what color is on each pad.
To give your work a more antique look, there's Walnut Ink Spritzers. Available in packs of 2, these inks are in a spray bottle, perfect for using on all craft surfaces. For rich backgrounds, you can mix and match colors to create something truly unique! This is a great way to add that final touch to a project that just needs a little something more.
Finally, for all your crafting needs, there's the All-Purpose Ink work station. This kit comes with a ton of fun ink colors (12 to be exact), as well as a container of GlazOn (which prevents your colors from bleeding together), sponges, brushes, ink droppers, blending tools, and more! This is the ultimate kit for fans of stamping and crafting.
If you've been itching to play around with color, ink, and paint in your paper and fabric crafts, you have to try the new inks and stamp sets from Imagine Crafts. With a variety of inks, easy to use tools, and colors that will make any project stand out, the inks and pads from Imagine Crafts are new staples to my crafting stash, and I can't wait to learn more about how I can put these amazing products to use!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dr. Seuss Sneetches Costume Idea
- Quicksilver Shawlette
- Make DIY blank books from leftover notebook paper
- Refashion shorts into a skirt
- Repurposed Shutters Sign for Halloween
- Halloween Pencil Box
- 50+ Free Easy Crochet Patterns and Help for Beginners
- Tea Time
- Diamonds and Ice Mandala Coloring Page
- Emperor's Festival Adult Coloring Page
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home