Handmade Charlotte Stencils
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Handmade Charlotte Stencils
Gifted by Handmade Charlotte
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Stencils are a great way to add lettering and shapes to your decor, and with these adorable Handmade Charlotte Stencil kits, you can personalization to anything from your scrapbook pages to your living room wall.
Each kit contains anywhere from 40-80 stencils. Made from durable cardboard, these paper stencils can easily be used more than once, and are great for drawing and painting projects.
What I love most about these stencil kits is that each one comes with at least 1 alphabet sheet, a sheet of borders, and several sheets of whimsical and fun clip art images. Included in this collection is a label kit, a kit full of fun and artistic patterns, a frame kit, and a celestial themed kit.
I happen to love the pattern kit. With a variety of polka dots, chevron patterns, and alphabet and letter sheets, this kit can be used for just about anything. I think I'm going to use the chevron pattern to create some new throw pillows for my couch!
I also love the frame kit, which comes with 84 unique designs. This is a great way to frame pictures on the wall or add cute borders to your paper crafts or painting projects.
The labels kit also has 84 designs, making it super easy to add a label to just about anything! This is a great way to keep your life organized and make sure everything from your keys to your brown sugar has it's own place in your home.
Finally the celestial kit has adorable stars, moons, rockets, and planets--great for a little boy's room.
If you're looking for fun and unique ways to add personalization to your home decor, you're going to love the cute and easy to use stencils from Handmade Charlotte!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Hot Ribbon Art
- Practical Origami
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home