Graphic 45 French Country Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Graphic 45 French Country Scrapbook Kit
Gifted by Graphic 45
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Perfect for a country kitchen or summer themed scrapbook layout, the Graphic 45 French Country Collection is filled with all kinds of classic French symbols, patterns, and icons. The classic colors and vintage look to this collection are also great for decorating a kitchen or even creating your very own family cookbook.
Included in this collection is one packet of medium sized scrapbook papers, one packet of smaller scrapbook papers, two sheets of stickers, and a continer of cute chipboard buttons. While each of these materials can be used individually, when combined together, they can create a beautiful layout for any occasion.
I love the fun sunflower motif that moves through this collection. Sunflowers are great for summer and look great in kitchen decor...and nothing says country more than sunflowers! There are also stickers with French words and sayings, images of the French countryside, and papers that highlight the colors and patterns that make the French countryside so iconic and stylish.
I also love that Graphic 45 has tons of ideas on their website and blog, so if you're struggling for an idea or are just looking for some inspiration, the brilliant minds behind Graphic 45 are there to help you out!
For cardmakers, this kit would make a beautiful card collection. The colorful double sided papers and coordinating stickers open the doors to tons of possibilties for layouts, both simple and complex.
If you love the look of classic French country style, you're going to love this new collection from Graphic 45. Give your paper crafting a little touch of French flair with these colorful papers, stickers, and embellishments.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Hot Ribbon Art
- Practical Origami
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home