Fiskars Stamp Press and Latte Love and Family Clear Stamps Giveaway
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fiskars Stamp Press and Latte Love and Family Clear Stamps
Gifted by Fiskars
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
If you're persnickety like me and like to stamp with clear stamps, Fiskars Stamp Press will make your stamping easier! And with clear stamp sets like Latte Love and Family, your stamping fun will just be beginning.
What do I love about this Stamp Press? The fact that I can position all of the clear stamps I plan to use on one card on it, color them all at once, stamp them all at once, and I'm done. This way, I can make a bunch of cards in one sitting and have them be the same. Exactly the same, because the stamps stay in the same place. So never is there a time when the greeting is higher on some or you have that "not quite right" one or two (or more). You figure out where you want everything, arrange it right on the Fiskars Stamp Press, press down (the little sponge feet keep it from touching the paper before you're ready), and you have a stamped image. The Easy Stamp Press is gridded at 5" x 7" for larger projects while the Compact Stamp Press is gridded at 3" x 5" for smaller projects.
And as for the clear stamps, the Latte Love set has 17 images and comes on a 4" x 8" sheet, while the Family set has 12 images and comes on an 8" x 8" sheet. The great part about the Family set is the large stamp (4-1/4" x 5-1/2") that is filled with family-oriented words, such as Memories, Traditions, Heritage, Thankful, Cherish, on it. It would make a great background for a card or impactful image for a scrapbook page.
If you're a cardmaker or love stamping, you'll love this prize pack so enter now to win!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn and Yarn Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Chance to Win a Silk Sari Wrap Skirt!
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Practical Origami
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Chance to Win a DecoArt Stylin Paint Prize Pack!
- Twirly Batik Skirt Pattern
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sapphire Star Granny Square
- Rain Boots Vase
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home