Fiskars Everywhere Punch System
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The Fiskars Everywhere Punch System allows you to punch a window anywhere on your paper - even in the center. Interchangeable punches means you can choose from a variety of window designs.
How It Works:
The clear alignment grid piece allows you to place the punch in the exact spot you want it. It also allows you to line up the tool to make a perfectly lined up repeating pattern. The top and bottom of the punch are two separate pieces that snap together magnetically once you have the clear grid piece placed in the spot you want it. The starter kit can be found for $18.00 and cartridges for $13.00 - 15.00 depending on the size of the window.
I was thrilled to be given the Everywhere system and several cartridges to review for FaveCrafts! In addition to the starter kit with the included square punch I received two additional punches - Burst and Framed. The punched windows range in size from 1 ½” - 2 ½”.
Set up and Use:
Instructions for use are right on the back of the box. However, it is so easy not much instruction is needed! Each cartridge has notches that show how the pieces fit together and the clear plastic piece that holds your paper in place also has guidelines right on it to help you line up your paper exactly so you always punch right where you want to. Changing the cartridges is quick and easy to do.
The punch does a great job of punching cleanly through even heavy weight cardstock. I did not have any difficulty punching and the design allows me to easily use the palm of my hand to punch.
Projects Using the Fiskars Everywhere Punch System on FaveCrafts:
How to Use a Fiskars Everywhere Punch System:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Sizzix Big Shot Machine
- Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer Review
- Premier Gradient Yarn Box Review
- Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn Review
- Plaid Mod Podge Review
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Collection
- Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books Review
- Testors Amazing Airbrush Set Review
- Raffia Yarn
- Fairfield Foamology® Tuffet Kit Review
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Heidi Gustad
- 16 Free Knitted Slipper Patterns + Knit Slippers for Christmas
- Crochet Ripple Afghan Troubleshooting Guide
- Daisy Pom Pom Mandala
- Festive Sparkle Star Mandala
- Pine Cone Christmas Trees for Kids
- Recycled Christmas Cards
- Last Minute Christmas Decor Redo
- How To Make Realistic Fake "Raw Cotton" Branches
- How to Subscribe and Unsubscribe from Newsletters