Fiskars Cartridge Circle Punch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fiskars Cartridge Circle Punch
Gifted by Fiskars
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Cutting circles is always a pain. No matter what I trace or how I fold my paper, I never seem to get an even circular shape. So you can imagine how happy I was when I discovered Fiskars Everywhere Circle Punch! Finally there is a tool that will give me a perfect circle with ease and accuracy.
Fiskars First Magnetic Punch lets you punch anywhere! This heavy-duty punch is designed to make 2-inch circular windows in any location on your scrapbook page or card. The thing I love most about this punch is that the clear magnetic alignment grid helps to line up repeat punches to make punching faster and more accurate…which is great for me because I can’t even draw a straight line!
If you’ve ever used a paper punch, you can use this Cartridge Circle Punch. The alignment grid (sold separately) makes planning your paper punch super easy. Once the grid is in place, place the circle punch on the magnetic grid and press down! Simple as that! Since everything is magnetic, you don’t have to worry about paper sliding around and you’re guaranteed to get the shape you want where you want it. This is a definite must have for card makers and scrapbookers!
And speaking of scrapbookers, scrapbook enthusiasts out there will probably agree with me when I say that cutting photos for a scrapbook page can be difficult. One wrong cut and the photo may be ruined…not if you use the Circle Punch! You can easily line up the alignment grid over your picture so you can see exactly what your cut photo will look like. Now there’s no guessing to see if that picture will fit in that paper frame. This tool gives you ease and accuracy.
So whether you’re making birthday cards or scrapbooking your latest camping adventure, make sure you have this Everywhere Punch on hand!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Testors Spray Chalk Paint
- Clover Butterfly Yo Yo Maker
- Clover Embroidery Hoop
- Fiskars AdvantEdge Punch System
- Creative Options Project Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home