Fiskars Border Punch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fiskars Border Punch
Gifted by Fiskars
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Adding a border to your paper projects can be a bit of a hassle, especially when borders come out uneven or unaligned.
But with the help of the Fiskars Border Punch, you can create elegant and fun borders in a variety of styles for anything from scrapbook pages to wedding invitations.
The alignment grid and silhouette pattern on the punch base makes punching perfectly spaced borders quick and mistake-free. The punches cut cleanly through cardstock and the interchangeable punch cartridges can help you add a different border to your next card or scrapbooking project. The cartridges also stack one on top of the other to make storage easy and hassle free.
Changing cartridges is also just as easy as using this simple punching system. The cartridges simply snap into place and each one has a set of “wings” that help you line up your paper for a consistent and professional border design.
This easy to use border punch system can help paper crafters of all kinds create decorative and professional looking projects with the simple push of a stamp!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home