Cassovia Fabric Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Cassovia Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
I've grown quite fond of the fabric collections provided from Fabric Edition. The latest I got to check out was the Cassovia fabric collection from Fabric Palette. Just looking at the fabric brings a smile to my face; there are so many bright colors and designs, you can't help but be put in a good mood.
Cassovia has 10 bright colors within the collection including navy blue, deep red, mustard yellow, spring green, white and aqua. With such vivid colors and funky designs, you'll easily find a project to work up with this fabric. It kind of reminds me of a party or circus, so it would be fun to come up with a fun themed design like an apron or even a table runner for an upcoming party you're hosting.
This collection comes in fat quarters, jelly rolls, and half yards, so you order only how much fabric you think you need. The fun designs that you'll love pairing include florals, leafy prints, zig zags, and paisley prints. The metallic gold accents throughout the fabric really add the perfect touch. What I personally like about the half yards is that you can choose from any of the patterns; mix and match a paisley print with a more plain print or mix a floral with a paisley; the options are endless and the color palette is perfect, so any combination you choose will look amazing. Made of 100% cotton you can machine wash and dry your projects and they'll still come out looking brand new. I don't know about you, but I think a handbag would look beautiful in this fabric.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Scarf of Many Colors
- Messy Bun Crochet Hat
- Simple Slouch Pom Pom Beanie Crochet Hat
- Double V Slouch Beanie Crochet Hat
- Paint Storage Idea
- Amore Altered Altoid Tin Fo Valentine's Day
- Heart Origami Valentine Banner
- Faux Flower Heart Wreath
- Easy Romantic Rose or Flowers Earrings Tutorial
- No Sew Fleece Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home