Extreme Glitter from FolkArt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
FolkArt® Extreme Glitter
Gifted by Plaid
Review by Maria Nerius
I was lucky enough to walk the Craft & Hobby Association’s Winter 2009 tradeshow. As I walked by the Plaid booth the Extreme Glitter display catch my eye. This product is cool. It adds sparkle and glitz to any art or craft project. There are 11 colors: gold, silver, rose, red, orange, peridot, turquoise, purple, black, and hologram. The testing team loved the results they got with Extreme Glitter. You brush the medium onto wood, papier mache, terra cotta and most porous surfaces. You can brush on the glitter over paint to enhance and highlight. The product is only for decorative purposes on ceramics since it is not dishwater safe. Extreme Glitter is water-based and nontoxic. It flows smoothly as you brush it on. The shimmer as light reflects off of it is a lovely effect.
- Easy to clean up. Just soap and water for hands, brush, and work area.
- Colors are just awesome and well coordinated. Thank goodness there is a purple.
- Nice finishing touch for cardmaking, collage, altered art, painting, and other projects.
- You have to see the glitter to really get the wow factor of this product and it doesn’t leave your project stiff.
- Nice packaging and 5 oz. is very generous. The container gives a good airtight seal.
- I liked that I could layer the glitter medium. For some projects I wanted just a touch of sparkle and for others I wanted full-on glitz
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Hot Ribbon Art
- Practical Origami
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home