Extreme Glitter Paint
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
FolkArt Extreme Glitter Paint
Gifted by Plaid
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I’ll admit, I love the look of sparkly projects, but I hate using glitter. It gets everywhere except where I need it to be, it’s impossible to remove from clothes and skin, and it always rubs off the project.
So when I decided to try Extreme Glitter paint from Plaid, I was skeptical at first. I didn’t want the glitter to rub off of my work or be impossible to remove if I got paint on my hands. Thankfully, Extreme Glitter paint did not disappoint, and I’m happy to say that I’ve finally found a way to add the sparkle back into my crafting!
Extreme Glitter Paint is perfect for adding a soft sparkly sheen to wood, plastic, terra cotta, and most other porous surfaces. Once dry, the glitter adheres to the surface of your project, so it won’t rub or flake off.
Simply apply Extreme Glitter paint in thin coats using a paint brush to your work surface. It will look dull at first, but once it dries, you’ll notice the sparkle! To get the ultimate effect, no more than 3 coats should be applied.
Since it comes in a variety of sizes and colors, Extreme Glitter paint is a great staple to have in your craft stash. It will help you add all the sparkle you need without the frustration of having to deal with loose glitter!
Colors reviewed: Gold 2771, Peridot 2776, Rose 2773
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Food Tray Chalkboard
- The Two Thirds Baby Bib
- Colored Glitter Pencils!
- Update Frayed Towels With Scrap Fabric Bias Binding
- Bandana Baby Bib
- Flower Baby Bib
- Uptown Plaid Tote Bag
- Felt Leaves Wall Decor
- Crocheted Cowl Vest
- Recycled Jeans Tin Can Planters
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home