Deborah Norville Collection Serenity Chunky Weight Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This review and giveaway includes 3 skeins of Berry Burst (3.5 oz/100 gms & 109 Yards/100 MT and is a super fine acrylic. This collection has over 40 prints and solids including baby colors. It is the softest yarn I’ve ever felt. It is recommended for quick stitch projects and has easy care instructions. I loved that Premier included a recommendation that this yarn is perfect for crafting. I loom knitted winter caps for my family as a gift for an upcoming family vacation and also had a blast making yarn flowers using the Clover Hana-Ami loom. I did give a skein to a crocheter who gave it the thumbs-up. I have to admit I loved the “print” or variegated colors. I had no idea you could buy yarn that would give you a striped pattern as you knit or crochet. WOW! I’m sure that is old hat to seasoned knitters and crocheters, but for this beginner it was an amazing cool factor. The yarn was so pretty and so soft I wanted to work with it all day. I know you’ll fall in love with this sweet yarn just like I did.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Practical Origami
- 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- Brown Sheep Cotton Fine Yarn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home