Ceramic Yarn Bowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Ceramic Yarn Bowl
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.comChance to Win!
Nothing is more frustrating then when you're in the middle of a row, you need to pull more yarn out of the skein and there goes the ball...it rolls and rolls and rolls, and now there goes the cat. When you're working up a crochet pattern, the last thing you want happening is to be chasing after a ball of yarn. Darn Good Yarn has a fabulous new product that can help make crocheting easier.
The DIY Ceramic Yarn Bowl from Darn Good Yarn is an exquisite piece of art. Not only is it handcrafted, but you can decorate it, yourself! With a matte finish you have the ability to use your imagination and get creative. You can paint them, you can color on them with sharpies or you can mod podge with pressed flowers or fun photos. The bowl comes in two sizes so you can get what you're looking for; the jumbo size is 6 inches by 6 inches and the regular bowl is 3 inches by 5.5 inches, so depending on what type of yarn you're working with, this bowl should meet your needs. What's great about Darn Good Yarn and this product is that you can purchase the bowl by itself or you can purchase it with paints to decorate. Who doesn't like a package deal?
Darn Good Yarn continues to amaze me as they work with a co-op in India providing fairtrade, safe jobs for over 600 families. The products are fabulous, just as the cause is. By buying and owning one of these bowls you truly are touching other peoples' lives in such a positive way.
This Yarn Bowl is super easy to use -- all you have to do is pull the beginning of the skein through the front design of the bowl and that's it! The bowl will keep your yarn rolling, but in an organized fashion so you don't have to chase after it or worry about your pet getting to it before you. If you're looking to simplify your time crocheting, then you're going to love this bowl.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to win a Ceramic Yarn Bowl!
Hot Ribbon Art
Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
Chance to win the Mardi Gras Windsock Kit!
WIN the Teresa Collins Scrapbooking Set!
Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
Win FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam!
Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Interlocking Triangles Earrings
- 8" Tapestry Shamrock Afghan Square
- Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Easy Easter Centerpiece
- Tie-dyed T-Shirt Quilt Picnic Blanket
- Easter Bunny Butt Pillow
- Easter Handprint and Footprint Canvas Critters
- Cute Easter Critter Treat Jars
- Bunny Mug Cozy
- 14 Rope Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home