We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by EK Success
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
Cupcakes are a hot motif and that trend is growing. It’s fun and playful as is this punch set by EK Success. I loved how small and compact the punches are. The shape is easy to store unlike some of the bulky punches on the market. Having two punches (one the cupcake top, the other the cupcake bottom) makes the punch set very versatile. The cupcake top could also be a scoop of ice cream or a cloud! I used the cupcake bottom shape as a hat for some silly frogs I used for a scrapbook page. I made stickers out of the cupcakes too! The punch is smooth and easy to press down on so you have little hand fatigue.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- Candy Corn Crochet Door Basket
- Giant Crochet Cable Pillow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home