Creative Journaling Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Creative Journaling Kit
Gifted by Faber-Castell
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I used to love journaling when I was a little girl. I still have several notebooks filled with poems, stories, and drawings that I made throughout my teenage years. Even in my adult years I find myself getting the urge to do some journaling now and again, and with all the tools available on the market today, the art of journaling and keeping a diary has gone from a little spiral bound notebook into a full color mini scrapbook, complete with photos, clippings, embellishments, and much more.
To help inspire you on your creative journey, Faber-Castell has come out with a Creative Journaling kit, filled with everything you could possibly need to start creating your mixed media diary. Not only does this kit contain study chipboard and paper for your journaling, but it also comes with a variety of PITT Artist Pens, Art GRIP Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils, craft glue, binder rings, and an idea deck with 12 double-sided cards chock full with dozens of ideas and illustrated how-to techniques for creative journaling. Each one of these cards describes the products contained in the kit and offers suggestions and tips on how to use them in your journaling. Geared towards crafters age 15 and over, this kit is all you need to help you jump back into the age old hobby of journaling.
This complete kit contains everything you need to create a 12 page journal plus lots of ideas, extra materials and fun techniques that can be used on all your paper crafting projects. This is a great gift to give the teenager in your life, or use the kit to create a journal for a loved one or friend. Create a journal about a camping trip, a family vacation, a beloved family pet, or create a one of a kind family tree album, designating one page to each member of your family.
If you're someone who loved to journal or still does, this kit can help you take your journaling to a whole new level. Experiment with color, design, and style to create a memory book that will last you for years to come.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Brown Sheep Cotton Fine Yarn
- Practical Origami
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jasmine Scarf
- Crochet Two-Tones Infinity Cowl
- Keep Me Cozy Fingerless Gloves
- Dress Pattern Making Tutorial
- Victoria’s Winter Fingerless Gloves
- Wine Country Triangle Shawl
- DIY Toy Car Bridge & Tunnel
- Be My Valentine Jewelry Set
- Tie Dye Your Summer Crochet Pattern
- Upcycled Football Vase
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home