Craftwell eBosser Automatic Embosser and Die Cutter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
As an avid cardmaker and scrapbooker, I was excited to try Craftwell’s new eBosser. So what exactly is the eBosser? The eBosser is a fully automatic embossing and die cutting machine that handles up to letter and A4 size materials. It is electric for fast and easy operation. I love the look of die cuts and embossing in my projects, but don’t always love to crank the handle of the traditional embossing machines, especially if I am doing multiple projects!
The heavy duty eBosser machine plugs into a power outlet. It comes with 4 platforms and a shim. The user manual is easy to read and understand. Since I am a collector of many brands of dies, I was happy to see that the manual has a page dedicated to each brand and how to sandwich them between the platforms. (Brands like Sizzix, Spellbinders, Cuttlebug, AccuCut, AccuQuilt, Ellison, QuicKutz, Lifestyle Crafts, Fiskars.) It works great with embossing folders too. Once you place your platforms correctly, you simply guide the eBosser with a steady forward motion into the machine. Once the rollers “grab” onto it, you release and let the machine do the rest of the work. Once the platforms have gone through the machine, you remove the combination and you have your perfectly embossed or die cut material! And speaking of materials, I tried many different types. It works great on fabric, paper, vellum, vinyl, wood, card board, and thin sheets of metal. I also liked the fact that it can material up to 8-1/2" X 11".
This machine makes completing the task of die cutting and embossing so easy! There is no handle to crank and the cuts are perfect each time. I really love the ease of using this machine and haven’t used my other machines since!
Find great projects and tutorials for the eBosser in our free eBook, Crafting With The Craftwell eCraft and eBosser: Scrapbooking, Paper Crafts, and So Much More.
Use a Craftwell eBosser to Make These Craft Projects:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- Easy Origami Hearts
- DIY Beet Dye for Fabric
- Butterfly Lace Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Intricate Snowflake Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home