Clover Stacking Cases
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Clover Stacking Cases
Gifted by Clover
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
If you love making your own jewelry or crafting with tiny times, like sequins or beads, you’re going to love Clover’s Stacking Cases, designed especially for the crafter with teeny tiny tools!
The Clover Stacking cases come in 3 sizes, small, medium, and large, and there are 2 cases per pack. The Stacking cases are slim and clear with a cap that keeps the contents secure. The best thing about these Stacking cases is that they actually stack! The tops are designed in such a way so the cases can stack one on top of the other for easy and convenient storage. It doesn’t matter the size, large ones will nest on top of small ones, medium ones under large ones, etc.
These Stacking cases are also great for bakers or craftsmen who use small pieces on a somewhat normal basis.
So whether you’re a jewelry maker or a cupcake sprinkler, these Stacking Cases by Clover are great for keeping your small necessities stored and organized.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Gold Painted White Pumpkins
- Sweet Dreams Printable Coloring Page
- Mini Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Pinecone Wreath Craft
- Christmas Coffee Filter Garland
- How to Make a Paper Poinsettia
- DIY Fall Treats
- Grunge Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath