We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Laura Kelly and Buttons Galore
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I don't know about you, but I love crafting with buttons. There's something so whimsical and fun about adding buttons to a project, and with this great collection of Laura Kelly buttons, the possibilities are nearly endless for what you can make with these colorful buttons.
Inspired by the color pallet of popular designer Laura Kelly, this whimsical and fun collection of color assortments coordinate with Laura's paper/stationary collection as well as her fabric line. You can also simply use them to add dimension to craft or sewing project. Buttons come in a variety of colors, including shades of red, blue, green, white, black, orange, and purple.
Each package of buttons contains about 225 buttons of varying shapes and sizes. You can also get packages of mixed buttons if you'd like.
With summer on the way, I fell in love with these bright and sunny buttons. I love the collection of orange buttons and can't wait to put them on display in on of my vases or bowls. I'm also excited to make some colorful jewelry with this collection of buttons.
Whether you like sewing, paper crafting, jewelry making or just home decor, there are tons of ways you can use this bright and vibrant collection of buttons from Laura Kelly and Buttons Galore.
Projects on FaveCrafts Using Buttons Galore Buttons:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Brown Sheep Cotton Fine Yarn
- Practical Origami
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- The Tattered Lace Baby Blue Die Cutting Machine
- 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Jasmine Scarf
- Crochet Two-Tones Infinity Cowl
- Keep Me Cozy Fingerless Gloves
- Dress Pattern Making Tutorial
- Victoria’s Winter Fingerless Gloves
- Wine Country Triangle Shawl
- DIY Toy Car Bridge & Tunnel
- Be My Valentine Jewelry Set
- Tie Dye Your Summer Crochet Pattern
- Upcycled Football Vase
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home