Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Welcoming a new little one into the world is the greatest feeling there is. If you're preparing yourself, or know someone who is, there's nothing greater than having a handmade knit or crocheted baby blanket to wrap baby in. With Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn you can work up a new design in no time.
Each ball of Bernat Baby Blanket is 100 grams of 100% polyester; this is by far one of the softest yarns I have ever felt. A super bulky chenille-style yarn like this is great for those babies born in the colder months of the season. Although this is considered a baby yarn, I would easily make myself a blanket to wrap up in; it's so soft I can't stop touching it!
Because this is such a fabulous yarn, when you machine wash it you must wash in cool water on the delicate cycle and tumble dry on low heat on the delicate cycle as well. When you have a finished project like a baby blanket you'll want to handle it with the best care.
Aside from its sheer softness, what I like best about this yarn is all the amazing colors it comes in. Fun names like Little Boy Dove, Little Girl Dove, Vanilla, Little Sand Castles, Pitter Patter and Little Sunshine, will surely make you smile. With almost 30 colors to choose from you can mix and match any way you like.
The next time you know of someone expecting a baby, be sure you check out Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn. This yarn is super soft to the touch and will feel amazing against baby's skin.
Make this adorable knit pattern with Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win an Evolution Machine!
- Enter for your chance to win Chameleon Color Tones Pencils!
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- Chance to win Testors Spray Chalk Paint!
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Bic Mark It Color Collection
- Win a Zippy Loom!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Lincoln Fog Yarn!
- eCraft Cutting Machine
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- How To Set Up A Pretend Play Restaurant
- Quilted Handbag
- Diy Watercolor Sketchbook
- C2c Owl
- Mother's Day Free Printable Card
- Macramé Hanging Produce Bag
- Amigurumi Hair
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home