Beginner's Drawing Course with Sandra Angelo
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Beginner’s Drawing Course with Art Coach Sandra Angelo
Gifted by Sandra Angelo
Reviewed by Julia Litz, Editor of FaveCrafts
Drawing can be a great escape, but if you aren't confident in your skills, it can be a nightmare. Be confident in your work with help from Sandra Angelo's Beginner's Drawing Course. Tap into skills you never knew you had.
This drawing course is comprehensive and easy-to-follow. Learn Angelo's technique as she chats away - her fun, chatty style will have you at ease in an instant. It's like having an art coach in your living room! Each lesson is presented in 30-minute chunks, making it easy to fit a lesson into even the most hectic lifestyle.
This course includes nine step-by-step workbooks and a DVD companion. Upon completion of the course, you'll be able to draw realistic portraits of animals such as dogs and cats. You'll start small by learning how to choose the right tools and, by the end, you'll find out how to turn photos of pets into art.
The nine workbooks in this course focus on the following topics:
- Workbook 1: Sandra's Secret Sauce - Three tricks that will help you become an artist and four steps to improve accuracy
- Workbook 2: Materials - Choosing the proper tools
- Workbook 3: Dogs - Draw nose, mouth, etc.
- Workbook 4: Cats - Draw nose, mouth, etc.
- Workbook 5: Choosing photo references
- Workbook 6: Dogs - How to draw short fur and long fur
- Workbook 7: Cats - How to draw fluffy or short fur as well as other critters such as birds and horses. Also learn how to draw the full face.
- Workbook 8: Dogs and Cats - Complicated fur
- Workbook 9: Principles of composition, turn photos into art
Also included in the course is Easy Way to Draw Animals DVD. This tutorial is perfect for visual learners.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Practical Origami
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Pallet-Ables Plastic Canvas Kit
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Silky Twist Yarn from Lion Brand
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home