Atyou Spica Markers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Atyou Spica Markers
Gifted by Too Marker Products, Inc.
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Sometimes all a project needs a little sparkle!
Great for letters, cards, diaries, scrapbooking, and much more, atyou Spica glitter markers are just the thing to add some glitz and glamour to your projects. These easy to use non toxic markers use a water based pigment that’s speckled with sparkle. The tips are non drip and the pens draw exceptionally smoothly on paper.
This great collection of glitter pens would be perfect for anyone who enjoys paper crafting. They are also great for addressing wedding envelopes or creating hand-written invitations. In this set you get the following colors: Lavender, Pink, Red, Orange, Lemon, Melon, Olive, Turquoise, Sky Blue, Black, Gold, and Silver. It’s all you need to create almost any kind of illustration!
I tried writing a letter to my sister using these markers and I absolutely loved how it turned out! The words literally sparkled on the page and every color just popped with vibrant hues. I’m definitely going to pick up a package of these atyou Spica Markers to address my wedding invitations and write my thank you cards.
If you love writing or paper crafting, you’re going to love these glitter pens. They will do wonders in adding a little something special to anything and everything!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Practical Origami
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Pallet-Ables Plastic Canvas Kit
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Silky Twist Yarn from Lion Brand
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home