Amy Butler Thread
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Amy Butler Thread
Gifted by Rowan
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I love the colors of spring. The soft pastel pinks, greens, blues, and yellows always make me happy when I see them. So when I got a peek at Amy Butler’s Premium Thread Collection, specifically her Stones grouping, I couldn’t wait to find fabric to match this colorful yarn.
This grouping of 9 spools includes light Blue Ridge, Heather, Light Pink, Olivenite, Green Linen, Cream, Forest Green, Aqua, and Dark Silver. The color names and product numbers are even included on the box, so if you’re in the middle of a project and you run out of the Light Pink thread, you’ll know just which item to order to finish your project. It’s the perfect collection for any spring sewing project you might be working on.
I also love that this Amy Butler thread comes in a beautiful and sturdy box, perfect for giving as a gift. This colorful collection of thread would be a great stocking stuffer come holiday season, and makes the perfect addition to a gift of a sewing machine, sewing books, or any other sewing supplies.
So whether you’re a fan of sewing or embroidery, you’ll love this springy collection of threads from Amy Butler. With 9 soft colors included in this kit, you can create beautiful spring crafts for all your friends and loved ones.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Hush Yarn
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books Review
- Fabric Spray Paint from Tulip
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Clover Pom Pom Maker
- 5 Favorite Products for National Craft Month 2016
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath
- DIY Photo Ornament Tutorial
- Pom Pom Christmas Ornament
- Prettiest Floral Pop Up Card Tutorial
- Shiplap Christmas Ornament Display Idea
- Christmas Snow Globe Shaker Card Tutorial
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Doorstop Santa Tutorial