Rustic Gem DIY Pendant
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Treasures found while strolling along the beach make great pendants and memories of summer vacations."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedChainmail/Wirework
- Pebble or beach glass (approx 1" x 1.25".)
- 24 gauge non-tarnish silver wire
- Wire cutters
- Needle nose pliers
- Round nose pliers
- Necklace chain
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home