Nostalgic DIY Pendant Necklace
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I didn't take a vacation this year, but I have a jar full of coins from my travels around the world. This particular coin is an Australian dollar that I saved from a vacation 14 years ago! Simple to make and the principle could be applied to any coins or a pebble of choice."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Bead Technique UsedStitched
- 1 7.5 gram tube of delica 11/0 beads
- 1 bundle of 11/0 Czech seed beads
- 60 8mm glass discs
- Spool of size D nymo thread
- Size 10 beading needle
- 7 strand .015 inch beading wire
- 2 #1 crimp beads
- Wire cutters
- Crimping pliers
- 1 coin
- Toggle clasp
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful hand-stitched cloth napkin for your home with this Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels tutorial. If you're a big… Continue reading: "Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towelsvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- Lemon Squeezy Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home