Thrifty and Colorful DIY Cake Platters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Throwing a glamorous party does not have to break the budget! You can use recycled craft ideas and thrift store buys to add style to your place without spending too much cash. The Thrifty and Colorful DIY Cake Platters tutorial shows you how to recycle plates into cute platters that you can serve sweet treats like cupcakes or cookies on. This DIY party décor idea is perfect for a little girl’s birthday party, but could easily be added to a more adult atmosphere, as well.
Primary Technique: General Crafts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 33 Succulent Crafts: Pretty Planters and Terrariums
- 7 Sunflower Coloring Pages for Adults
- Pumpkin Button Wall Art
- Moss Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Cities Circle Crochet Bag
- Country Crochet Pumpkins
- 8" Tapestry Candy Corn Afghan Square
- Smiling Pumpkins Pillow
- Baby Kitty Costume
- Easy DIY Summer Tote Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home