Paper Star Luminaries
Set the mood for parties with these paper star luminaries. Make beautiful stars with your eCraft electronic die cutting machine by Craftwell and attach them to indoor/outdoor string lights to create stunning party decorations that will impress.
- Craftwell eCraft Electronic Cutting Machine
- Echo Park Apothecary Emporium 6x6 pad
- Tim Holtz Vintage Distress Ink
- Scotch Fast Drying Tacky Glue
- Star Light Globe SVG set by KimberlyRae
- Open your ECRAFT PRO SOFTWARE and find your Star Light Globe SVGs. Place them on your mat where you desire and cut.
- Once your middle sections are cut pop them out and score them. If you like, you could ink the scored edges.
- Slightly score the star tabs. You want them to be up a tad so when you glue it has something to hold on to. Glue the two strips together where the tabs meet. Shape your star like this:
- Place the star onto this section one end at a time, and glue in place on the tabs. Then glue the tabs and the very edges of the inside of the star and adhere to the middle section.
- Glue all around the edges of the star pieces, one at a time. Before the glue dries, wiggle the pieces around until everything lines up evenly.
- Insert lighting into the cut out on the top piece-provided with your cut out. Or you can put a battery light inside before gluing it up.
Read NextDiy Halloween Paper Lanterns