Celebration Paper Banners
No matter what the festivities, the happy celebration paper banners are a great addition to the party mood. Use your eCraft machine to cut out the shapes and create a paper banner from Craftwell today.
- Banner Bonanza SVG set from Paper Cutz (I used Banner Bonanza from Mcmahonfivedesign.com)
- Pattern paper (I used dcwv paper)
- Cardstock (I used Stampin up old olive, kraft, and navy)
- Lime green twine from TwistedSugartwine.com
- 1/16” hole punch for the holes where the twine was thread
- Adhesive (I used Scotch Advanced Tape Glider)
- Cut circle with green cardstock, cut pointed circle with blue cardstock.
- Cut shadow of the banner SVG with craft cardstock of your color choice.
- Adhere pattern paper to craft cardstock banner pieces.
- Cut three pieces of twine the same length, threading them through the holes of your banner.
- Adhere circle & pointed circle to the banner pieces using dimensional adhesive.
- Using the hole punch, punch two holes on the corners of each banner piece.