Texture Crackle Urn
Give your outdoor space this elegant, antiqued Texture Crackle Urn. Keep this urn in your garden and enjoy the amazing look. This crackled urn painting project may seem complicated, but it's actually really fun and easy to complete. A textured outdoor urn can really change the look of your outdoor space and add a whole new dimension. See if houseguests think you bought your creation at a fancy antique store - they'll surely be surprised when you tell him you made it on your own.
- DecoArt Texture Crackle TXC10 - Sage Green
- DecoArt Elegant Finish Glazes DGM03 - Medieval Gold
- DecoArt Americana Acrylics DAO67 - Lamp (Ebony) Black
- DecoArt Texture Primer_Sealer TXFP07 - Texture Primer/Sealer
- DecoArt Triple Thick Gloss Glaze TG01-3 - Triple Thick Gloss Glaze, 2-oz. Brush-On
- DecoArt Palette Knife DT02 - Palette Knife
- DecoArt Americana Brushes DBF2575-B - Flat 3/4"
- Sea sponge
- Water container
- Palette or plastic plate
- Paper towels
- Concrete urn
- Prime center section with Primer/Sealer. Let dry.
- Paint inside, decorative handles, and top and bottom bands Lamp Black.
- Use sea sponge to dab Medieval Gold Glaze over Lamp Black areas.
- Paint dimensional band Medieval Gold.
- Use palette knife to apply Sage Green Texture Crackle on primed area. Let dry.
- Apply Triple Thick Gloss Glaze over entire urn.