Poodle Dog Silhouette Ornament Balls
Show love for your four-legged friend! Poodle Dog Silhouette Ornaments from Erika Lindquist make great Christmas ornament crafts and can be reused year after year.
- X-acto knife
- Ornament ball
- Fabric paint
- Find a picture of a dog you want to use as a silhouette. Virtually any dog shape of your liking will work. I happened to find some clipart that was already in black silhouette form. All I had to do was scale it down and print.
- Cut your image out very carefully with a X-acto knife.
- Glue it onto the ball. I used Fabri-Tac.
- Since I wanted my image to be glossy, I painted over the entire silhouette with black fabric paint.
- After the fabric paint dried, I used hot pink fabric paint to add a collar and leash. I also used a rhinestone for the id tag. You can never have enough sparkle on a Christmas Tree!