DIY Vintage Santa Ornament
Compliment your vintage holiday decor with this DIY Vintage Santa Ornament. Handmade Christmas ornaments always add character and personality to your tree...and can inspire great family conversations!
- Hot glue & gun
- Glitter (we used red and clear)
- Vintage Santa images via The Graphics Fairy
- Frozen juice lids
- Accordion folded paper medallions (either vintage book pages or a nice scrapbooking paper)
- A thin tinsel garland
- Santa Images
- Print out the Santa Images template and cut out your Santa head of choice.
- Slather a good helping of glue onto your juice lid, then pour glitter on and shake off.
- Glue the Santa right into the middle of the glitter lid.
- Then, also with the hot glue, put a ring of the garland around your juice lid.
- While the glue dries, you can make a stack of accordion medallions. Once everything has dried you just have to assemble. Glue the glittered Santa juice lid into the middle of the paper medallion using the hot glue gun.