Beaded Ball Ornament
Easy beaded Christmas ornaments are a great way to make your tree sparkle. Try this Beaded Ball Ornament - you'll love the results and will save it for years. Make one in all your favorite colors to really help your tree sparkle and shine. These colorful beaded ornaments make great gifts for everyone on your list and are so easy and fun to make for crafters of all ages.
- 2-1/2″ diameter STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam Ball
- 3-5 oz. beads in varying sizes & shades of green
- Approximately 200 bead pins, 1″ length
- Silver embroidery floss, 12″ length
- Craft Bond™ Tacky Glue*
Select three to five different beads.
Squeeze puddle of glue onto small area of ball. Insert pin into bead and press into ball in the glued area. Repeat with several more pins and beads to create an interesting arrangement.
Repeat this technique in a larger area.
- Continue process until ball is covered, leaving enough space at the top for one bead. Squeeze puddle of glue in open space. Tie ends of floss into knot. Insert beaded pin through middle of knot and into open space of ornament, pressing bead down into glue. Let dry. Then hang as desired.