Beaded Cross Stitch Arrows
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Try using seed beads in your cross stitching projects to enhance the colors and texture. These easy written and visual instructions will get you going in no time. A cute and free pattern is provided. You can complete this easy project in a couple of evenings. Vary the bead colors to your preference. Replace the ‘XO’ at the bottom of the pattern with initials to personalize your piece. You’ll impress your friends and family with your crafting skills."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home