Beaded Cross Stitch Arrows
By: Debbie Singleton from butterfliesandbaubles.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Try using seed beads in your cross stitching projects to enhance the colors and texture. These easy written and visual instructions will get you going in no time. A cute and free pattern is provided. You can complete this easy project in a couple of evenings. Vary the bead colors to your preference. Replace the ‘XO’ at the bottom of the pattern with initials to personalize your piece. You’ll impress your friends and family with your crafting skills."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Beaded Cross Stitch Arrows
- Tatted Bookmark
- Modern Embroidered Baskets
- Hedgehog Cross Stitch Pattern Keychain
- How to Make Blankets: 249 Patterns & Tutorials
- Photo Fabric Button Magnets
- The Needlearts: A Little Trivia and History
- Fourth of July Flag Pin
- Antique Fabric Preserver
- Working with Different Kinds of Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Princess Dress Pattern
- Sweet Chick Cup Cozy
- DIY Paper Star Decorations
- 4th of July Firecracker Treats
- DIY 4th of July Favors
- Baby Jacket/Cardigan
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- Baby Shower Photo Cube Light
- Long Eared Bunny Basket
- Insulated Tote Bag