FaveCrafts Most Popular Craft Projects: March 2011
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Check out this list of the most popular craft projects on FaveCrafts, AllFreeCrochet, AllFreeKnitting, and AllFreeSewing for March 2011. Revisit your faves and discover new projects to make!
See more popular crafts (that we just know you'll love!) on the blog.
FaveCrafts Most Popular Craft
Projects: March 2011
Table of Contents
Here are your favorite craft projects from March and a few bonus projects to make, hand selected based on your interests.
- Recycled Paper Bag Bracelets: Make paper beads from recycled paper bags and use them to make pretty bracelets. Learn how to make friendship bracelets while making paper beads with this craft tutorial!
If you like this project, check out more recycled paper bag projects to make:
Brown Bag Place Mat & Brown Paper Bag Beads and Pendant
- Mini Cupcake Easter Baskets:These mini Easter baskets from Anjeanette of Roots and Wings Co. are so clever. They use cupcake liners and are just the perfect size for an individual Easter egg, whether plastic or real! Give as favors or write names on the plastic Easter eggs and use for decorative Easter place-cards.
If you like this project, check out more Easter basket craft ideas:
Mini Easter Basket & Fabric Easter Basket
- Mini Spring Bonnets: If you're looking for a quick spring craft, try these mini spring bonnets! They're a cute Easter tablescape idea and they're made out of recycled Styrofoam coffee cups. Genius!
If you like this project, check out more adorable spring crafts to make:
Mini Leprechaun Hats & Decoupage Spring Flower Pots
We rounded up your favorite knitting patterns from AllFreeKnitting.com and added in some extras from FaveCrafts. Enjoy!
- Knit and Easy Baby Hat: Any beginning knitter will appreciate these simple instructions for how to knit an easy baby hat. Free knitted baby hat patterns don't get much cuter than this!
If you like this project, check out more knit baby hat patterns:
Easy to Knit Sweet Baby Hat & Stretchy Baby Hat
- 45 Minute Recycled Sari Ribbon Scarf: This beautiful free knitting pattern is crafted from silk sari remnants. It's an easy, one skein scarf that results in a lovely shabby-chic accessory.
If you like this project, check out more knit scarf patterns:
Cable Knit Scarf & Chain Stitch Scarf
- Toddler Raglan Hoodie: Wrap your toddler in this free knitting pattern for an easy, striped Toddler Raglan Hoodie. This is the perfect sweater to fit toddlers ages 12-24 months.
If you like this project, check out more knit children's sweaters:
Bright Red Pullover & Child's Hoodie
Grab your hooks and start crocheting! Here are your favorite patterns from AllFreeCrochet.com, plus more from FaveCrafts that we know you'll love.
- Little Starburst Dishcloth: Everyone seems to love a little starburst in their life so why not have some fun in the kitchen with this little starburst dishcloth? It's an easy crochet pattern that uses single and double crochet stitches, great for beginners.
If you like this project, check out more crochet kitchen patterns:
Easy Ombre Dishcloth & Crunch Stitch Potholder
- Loop Door Curtain: Jazz up your windows with this crochet pattern for curtains. The loop door curtain is both stylish and functional, letting in just enough light and adding a splash of color to your home.
If you like this project, check out more homemade curtains to make:
Beaded Curtain & Crochet Square Curtains
- Ice Crystals Poncho: This poncho pattern uses bamboo yarn and looks beautiful when it's put together. A zipper separates one side from the other around the shoulder area. This is a fun crochet pattern to work on.
If you like this project, check out more crochet shawls and wraps:
A Crochet Shawl & Beachy Wrap
Here are the top 3 most popular sewing patterns from AllFreeSewing.com. To find more sewing patterns on FaveCrafts, read on...
- One Hour Bag: Use these patterns to sew purses in an hour or less! This one hour bag is easy and versatile enough to take to work, school, the mall, even the gym! Learn how to sew a purse and then make enough for everyone you love.
If you like this project, check out more quick bags to sew:
Inside Out Tote & Sweatshirt Tote
- Casserole Carrier: Looking for a free casserole carrier pattern? This Casserole Carrier will come in handy for potluck dinners, events and parties. With a solid handle, you'll be able to take this useful craft anywhere!
If you like this project, check out more sewn carrying cases:
Casserole Tote & Quilted Bible Carrier
- Flexi Fabric Stash Coin Purse: The Flexi Fabric Stash Coin Purse Tutorial will lead you through all of the steps to make this cute project. With a decorative flower on the front, this project is both stylish and girly.
If you like this project, check out more coin purses to make:
Ruffled Envelope Clutch & Dragonfly Coin Purse
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 44 Advanced Crafts
- What is Hygge? + 27 Totally Hygge Crafts
- 11 DIY Craft Projects for Any Occasion
- Crochet Patterns, Painting Ideas, and More: 15 New DIY Crafts
- Pumpkinpalooza Pumpkin Decorating Contest Finalists!
- The Ultimate Craft Guide: 25 Free Craft Projects for Every Crafter
- "12 Easy DIY Projects" Free eBook
- 100 Craft Ideas: Free Crochet Afghan Patterns, Craft Storage and Organization, Recycling Crafts, DIY Home Decor
- "Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2016: DIY Home Decor, Paper Craft Ideas, Sewing Projects, and Unique DIY Crafts" free eBook
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lettering and Doodling on a Pumpkin
- Floral Painted Pumpkin
- Crochet Cross Hatch Stitch Cowl
- DIY Polymer Clay Tea Light Candle Holder
- FREE Sewing Pattern: Halloween Witch Hat
- Skillet Handle Potholder
- 47 Christmas Knitting Patterns
- Crafts for Charity: 10 Ways to Give Back
- How to Make an Origami Crane Video
- Easy Origami Jumping Frog
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home