Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
21 Steampunk Style Jewelry Designs and Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The newest craze to sweep the crafting world involves the unlikely marriage of gears, screws, and bolts with vintage lace, charms, and accessories. This new form of crafting, called steampunking, has found a place in vintage crafts, jewelry, apparel, and even home décor! Steampunk style jewelry and crafts are great for budget cautious crafters, as well as those who love to upcycle and recycle! With a broken watch, some left over lace scraps, and a handful of beads and buttons, you can create stunning Victorian steampunk jewelry that you’re sure to love!
When it comes to making steampunk style jewelry, you’ll need a few odds and ends. A trip to the hardware store should to you good, or even rummaging through your junk drawer to find random washers, nuts, and bolts will work. Once you find some unused washers, try making these Distressed Washer Earrings. They are a great project for beginning steampunkers!
Love the look of steampunk but don’t necessarily want to wear it? Fear not! There are tons of cheap steampunk home décor ideas that will bring a touch of romance to your house. These DIY Vintage Candles combine the look of steampunk style jewelry with the country style romance many crafters love. This candle set would be a great centerpiece for your next party or get together.
Perhaps the most important feature of steampunk style jewelry, home decor, and apparel is steampunk costume accessories and embellishments. Buttons, washers, clock parts, and little charms can all be used to help add a vintage flair to your steampunk crafts. This Glittery Buttons tutorial is also a great way to get started in creating steampunk style jewelry designs. These cute buttons make a great addition to your collection of steampunk jewelry components and would also be beautiful on vintage arm warmers or sweaters.
Lovers of vintage jewelry and design are sure to go crazy for steampunk! Steampunk style jewelry and crafts are a great way to use up odds and ends around the house, as well as create beautiful one of a kind art pieces that you can cherish and enjoy for years to come!
21 Steampunk Style Jewelry Designs and Crafts Table of Contents
With some items you can probably find in your junk drawer or your garage, you can create beautiful steampunk style jewelry designs for you and your loved ones. From earrings to necklaces, rings to pins, vintage steampunk jewelry is fashionable and affordable!
- Chic Steampunk Brooch - This brooch is a great introductory project for steampunk jewelry. Designs like this are easy to customize to suit anyone's taste.
- Gold Flower Jewelry - This beautiful jewelry pattern is great for making your own gorgeous gold flower jewelry. This necklace can be worn any time of year and looks beautiful on anyone!
- Distressed Washer Earrings - Wash away those boring earrings and get creative with these Distressed Washer Earrings! These earrings are fashionable and affordable! Handmade jewelry means you'll always have earrings to match your favorite outfit!
- Hammered Copper Cuff Bracelet - Steampunk style jewelry doesn't have to be embellished with metal pieces...it can be simple and elegant like this cuff bracelet. Create one for yourself and all your friends!
- Bottle Cap Mixed Media Necklace - Ever wondered how to make steampunk jewelry? Wonder no more! Gather up all those bottle caps and create this steampunk style jewelry design! Fill bottle caps with paper, dried flowers, metal charms, or whatever you'd like!
- Rose Garden Ring - Green thumbs all over will love this steampunk jewelry tutorial. This pretty and sophisticated art piece is sure to please!
- Soda Can Butterfly Pin - One of the greatest things about steampunk style jewelry is that you can recycle common items to create something beautiful! This butterfly is made with a soda can and is great for a spring or summer wardrobe acessory!
If you love the look of steampunk style jewelry but don't necessarily want to wear it, you can easily create fun steampunk home decor that is sure to set you apart from Mr. Jones next door! Using the same materials you would to create wearables, you can make storage containers, candle cozies, and beautiful wall art in the style of steampunk!
- Vintage Oatmeal Container - Turn an old oatmeal or breadcrumb container into a beautiful canister to hold yarn, pens, or other craft supplies.
- Steampunk Book Art - Use paperclay to create this pretty steampunk craft. This Steampunk Paperclay Book uses cool embellishments such as safety pins and interesting techniques to create a one-of-a-kind piece.
- Vintage Candles - Need some easy homemade gift ideas? Give these DIY Vintage Candles a try. Working with burlap is a breeze, and it can really match any decor style. Make these candles for a friend, a wedding, or just for yourself!
- Burnt Brown Bag Box - If you like to make crafts from recycled materials, then you'll love making your own Burnt Brown Bag Box. From steampunk style jewelry to great home decor items, a little metal and some paint can go a long way!
- Rose Under Glass - Beauty and the Beast fans are sure to love this steampunk idea! This beautiful project makes a romantic, pretty centerpiece idea for your table. You can also make a few and set them on your mantel for Valentine's Day or anytime!
- Fabric Coffee Cup Clock - This steampunk style craft will add a colorful accent piece to your kitchen or living room. This is an easy way to decorate on the cheap!
- Bird and Text Collage - Make your own bird wall art with printed bird templates and a textual collage for the background. This wall art craft project shows you how to create wall decor with the look of pricier designer pieces.
Steampunk style jewelry, home decor, and vintage wear would be nothing without fun embellishments! These colorful buttons, pendants, and charms are great for adding to your next steampunk project.
- Punk Rock Metal Pendant - If you're a punk rocker and want to show it, this is a perfect craft for you. Create steampunk style jewelry like this and show off your creativity!
- Wire Wrapped Paper Beads - No need to spend tons of money on decorative beads...with this Wire Wrapped Paper Beads tutorial, you can easily create unique beads for steampunk jewelry making with materials you probably have already. This is a great way to use up paper scraps from paper you love too much to part with! Create unique jewelry pieces for you and all your loved ones with this easy to follow jewelry tutorial.
- Sweet Vintage Bows -Try making one of these Sweet Vintage Bow projects and you’ll soon have homemade baby hair bows in all colors of the rainbow! These vintage inspired felt bows are great no sew projects that are perfect steampunk wear and steampunk clothing for women.
- Glittery Buttons - Make glittery buttons with loose gold glitter, and you can use them for a variety of different projects. Steampunk style jewelry, decor, and more will benefit from these cute accessories!
- Stamped Metal Charms - Stamped metal charms are a great addition to steampunk style jewelry craft projects steampunk apparel. They are also a fun embellishment for journals and other papercrafts.
- Oxidizing Silver Tutorial - Ever wondered how to give your steampunk style jewelry that vintage look? Follow these instructions and you'll learn how to oxidize silver yourself! Then you can make wonderful, steampunk jewelry parts at home.
- Heart Pendant - Easy to make steampunk charms like this make great additions to all your crafts! Use it on a necklace or turn it into a fun bookmark or key chain.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bird and Text Collage Wall Art
- 21 Steampunk Style Jewelry Designs and Crafts
- Altered Art Mason Jars
- Coloring Pages Fairy Project
- Chicken Wire Mannequin DIY Home Decor
- Artist Trading Cards
- Love is in the Air Mixed Media Canvas
- Autumn Mixed Media Canvas
- 10 Artist Trading Cards to Make
- Retro Muffin Tin Frame
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 20 Clay Crafts for Adults
- Shades of Fall Mini Mason Jar Lights
- Swirling Leaves Relaxing Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Stress Be Gone Mandala Adult Coloring Page
- Fall Acorn Adult Coloring Page
- Mandala Inspired Sunflower Adult Coloring Page
- Love Sign Made with Plaster Casting
- Owl Pillow
- Tango Shawl
- Chunky Cabled Cowl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home