Create this simple Southern style lariat from Katie Hacker using turquoise beads and suede lace.
- 22 1/2" length of natural Suede Lace
- Two 8mm round turquoise beads
- Two 10x25mm carnelian beads
- Four 6mm braided gold spacers
- 3" length of 24-gauge gold ColourCraft™ Wire
- Two 2" gold Head Pins
- 4 gold Suede Cord Ends
- Gold Spring Ring Clasp
- Nipper Tool
- Beadstorm™ Chain Nose Pliers
- Beadstorm™ Round Nose Pliers
- Cut the Suede Lace into one 12" and one 10 1/2" length. Attach a Suede Lace Cord End to both ends of each piece.
- String a gold spacer, a carnelian bead, a gold spacer and a turquoise bead onto each Head Pin. Use Round Nose Pliers to make a loop above the turquoise bead. Attach one beaded Head Pin to each piece of Suede Lace.
- Hold the Suede Lace strands together 9" from the free ends of the necklace. Wrap the ColourCraft™ wire around the strands. Use Chain Nose Pliers to press the wire ends into the Suede Lace to prevent snagging. Attach a clasp to the free ends of the necklace.