DIY Tassel Leather Charm
By: Portia Lawrie from makery.uk
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This DIY Tassel Leather Charm is such a good way to add a pop of color to your favorite bag or use it as a key fob to make your keys prettier and easy to find. This project shows you how to make a tassel and uses readily available leather lace in an eye popping red shade and a lobster clasp in a contrasting bronze finish for a beautiful effect. This DIY tassel is so simple to make! You could whip one of these up in under 30 minutes, and you know you want to.
Primary Technique: Other
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stefanie Girard
- Felting Wool Sweaters
- Most Adorable Pom Pom Easter Eggs
- Ways to Make Your Own Felt + 11 Felt Crafts
- Easter Bunny Family Lawn Decoration
- Easy Christmas Stocking
- Bed Pillow Cases with Ties
- Easy Potholders
- Fleece Ear Warmer Headband
- The Bigger & Better Baby Bib