Arizona Dusk Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Cuddle into the warm and nature-inspired hues of the Arizona Dusk Knit Scarf Pattern. This free scarf pattern from Lion Brand Yarn is sure to keep you warm when there's a nip in the air. Knit this basic knit scarf in autumn colors this fall. One of the best things about this pattern is that it is relatively simple to create and simple looking.
This chic and minimalist design allows the colors in the scarf to truly stand out without being overwhelming. You could easily pair this pretty scarf pattern for knitting with a plain shirt or sweater to give yourself a truly unique look. You are going to love how this Southwestern flair looks on you.
Special thanks to Mary Planeta for coming up with the name "Arizona Dusk Scarf"!
Find even more free knit scarf patterns to love in our extensive collection of gorgeous knitting patterns, 59 Free Scarf Knitting Patterns.This gorgeous collection contains cowls, simple scarves, and more intricate, intermediate patterns.
How to Make the Arizona Dusk Knit Scarf Pattern
- 790-407 Homespun Yarn: Painted Desert: 2 balls
- Lion Brand Knitting Needles - Size 10 [6 mm]
- Large-Eye Blunt Needles (Set of 6)
Skill Level: Easy
Size: One Size
About 8 x 56 in. (20.5 x 142 cm)
Gauge: 1 sts = 4 in. (10 cm) in St st (k on RS, p on WS) BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR GAUGE. When you match the gauge in a pattern, your project will be the size specified in the pattern and the materials specified in the pattern will be sufficient. If it takes you fewer stitches and rows to make a 4 in. [10 cm] square, try using a smaller size hook or needles; if more stitches and rows, try a larger size hook or needles.
Cast on 22 sts.
Row 1 (WS): Purl.
Row 2 (RS): K17, turn; leave rem 5 sts unworked.
Row 3: P17.
Row 4: K12, turn; leave rem 10 sts unworked.
Row 5: P12.
Row 6: K7, turn; leave rem 15 sts unworked.
Row 7: P7.
Row 8: K across 22 sts.
Rep Rows 1–8 until piece measures about 56 in. (142 cm) at widest point, end with a Row 8. Bind off.
Weave in ends.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Give your crochet patterns a decadent look with this Cathedral Window Granny Square. This free crochet pattern makes a granny square… Continue reading: "Cathedral Window Granny Square"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pocket Full of Rainbows
- Pocket Full of Sunshine
- Stingray Purse or Pal
- Upcycled Button Down Dress
- Fettucini Cat Dog Pet Bed
- Modern Granny Square Cowl
- Crochet Summer Top Pattern
- Team Pride Drink Cozy
- Blue Jeans Coffee Sleeve
- UV Protection Sun Umbrellas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home