Braided Knit Headband Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
A knitted headband pattern doesn't have to be simple. This warm and toasty tri-color Braided Knit Headband Pattern is eye-catching and unique, but completely practical at the same time. You can throw this headband in your pocket and pull it out when the wind starts blowing or the temperature get chilly. Knitted headband patterns can help you sharpen your skills and try new stitches with taking up too much time. Make one for the holidays and give it to a stylish friend as a gift.
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge1 stitches, 2 rows, 3 inches. stockinette stitch
Find this pattern and more in 27 Free Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reindeer Ornament
- Wreath Christmas Tree Ornament
- Stacked Yarn Ball Ornament
- Paragon Square Ornament
- Dangling Snowman Ornament
- Poinsettia Lace Ornament
- Chunky Lace Vest
- Snowglobe Ornament
- Santa's Sweet Sleigh
- Diy 3d Paper Star Christmas Decorations
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home